Niagara Health & Rehab understands the importance of protecting personal information. We are committed to the collection, use, and disclosure of this information in a responsible way. Staff members who come into contact with your personal information are trained in the appropriate use and protection of your information.
How We Collect, Use, and Disclose Your Information:
When you do business with us you share personal information so that we may provide you with treatment, services, and products that best meet your needs. We assume your consent for our office to use this information in an appropriate manner.
We may use and disclose this information in order to:
• Communicate with you in a timely manner
• Deliver safe & effective patient care
• Enable us to contact you & process required payments
• Communicate with other healthcare providers
• Complete & submit claims on your behalf to third party payers
• Comply with legal and professional regulatory requirements and obligations
• Complete relevant requisition forms
What We Will Not Do With Your Information:
We do not sell patient information to anyone, nor do we share patient information with groups outside of our relationship with you that would use it to contact you about their own treatment services and products.
Your Privacy Choices:
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us (subject to legal obligations and on providing us a reasonable notice of 30 days). Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with requested treatment or services.