Massage Therapy St. Catharines
Massage Therapy Can Help With A Wide Range of Conditions Including:
- Sports Injuries
- Overuse and Occupational Injuries
- Pregnancy (Pre- and Post-natal care)
- Tight and Stiff Musculature
- Postural Dysfunction and Related Pain
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Scar Tissue Mobilization
- Stress-Related Muscle Tension
- Overall Relaxation
- Tense Muscles
- Lymphedema and Inflammation (Manual Lymphatic Drainage)
- Neurological Conditions (Parkinson’s, Carpal Tunnel, Sciatica, etc)
- Respiratory Conditions (Sinusitis, Bronchitis, etc)
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Rigid Tissue Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Abdominal pain
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Is a therapeutic massage worth the money?
The answer is yes. Massages are an excellent way to relax and unwind after a long day at work or school, but they can also be used as part of your regular health routine. A good quality massage will help you feel more relaxed and refreshed, which in turn helps with stress management. It’s important that you choose a reputable massage therapist who has experience working on people like yourself.
Does massage actually do anything?
1. Therapeutic and Relaxation
2. Improved sleep quality
3. Reduced anxiety
4. Increased energy level
5. Decreased muscle tension
6. Pain relief
7. Better posture
8. More flexibility with daily life activities
9. Stress reduction
10. Improves the immune system
11. Increases blood flow
12. Beneficial for muscle and joint pain
What is the most important tool that massage therapist use?
The hands. With the help of specialized knowledge a registered massage therapists’ hands are used to apply pressure, manipulate tissue and move joints in a way that helps your body’s healing process.
Massage therapy can be an effective treatment plan for a variety of conditions including: tight muscle, sore muscle, muscle aches, arthritis, back pain, neck pain, sports injuries, headaches, stress management, anxiety/depression, insomnia, digestive disorders, menstrual cramps, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, joint tension, repetitive strain, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancer recovery, weight loss, pregnancy, postpartum care, menopause, and other physical conditions.
What types of massage do you offer?
- Relaxation massage
- Prenatal massage or pregnancy massage
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Shoulder massages
- Indie head massage
And, other comprehensive massage modalities such as trigger point therapy, myofascial release,
Why Choose Our Registered Massage Therapist in NHRC
Areas We Serve:
Our patients come from all across Niagara including:
Insurance Covered physiotherapy, chiropractor, massage therapy. Extended Health Coverage Direct Billing Available.
Niagara Health & Rehab Centre
- Address: 23 Hannover Dr Unit 3A, St. Catharines, ON L2W 1A3
- (289) 362-3600
- PView Map/ Directions