Massage Therapy St. Catharines
Massage Therapy Can Help With A Wide Range of Conditions Including:
- Sports Injuries
- Overuse and Occupational Injuries
- Pregnancy (Pre- and Post-natal care)
- Tight and Stiff Musculature
- Postural Dysfunction and Related Pain
- Scar Tissue Mobilization
- Stress-Related Muscle Tension
- Overall Relaxation
- Lymphedema and Inflammation (Manual Lymphatic Drainage)
- Neurological Conditions (Parkinson’s, Carpal Tunnel, Sciatica, etc)
- Respiratory Conditions (Sinusitis, Bronchitis, etc)
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Chronic Pain
- Abdominal pain
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Is a therapeutic massage worth the money?
The answer is yes. Massages are an excellent way to relax and unwind after a long day at work or school, but they can also be used as part of your regular health routine. A good quality massage will help you feel more relaxed and refreshed, which in turn helps with stress management. It’s important that you choose a reputable massage therapist who has experience working on people like yourself.
Does massage actually do anything?
1. Therapeutic and Relaxation
2. Improved sleep quality
3. Reduced anxiety
4. Increased energy level
5. Decreased muscle tension
6. Pain relief
7. Better posture
8. More flexibility
9. Stress reduction
10. Improves the immune system
11. Increases blood flow
12. Beneficial for muscle and joint pain
What is the most important tool that massage therapist use?
The hands. With the help of specialized knowledge a registered massage therapists’ hands are used to apply pressure, manipulate tissue and move joints in a way that helps your body heal itself. Massage therapy can be an effective treatment for a variety of conditions including: tight muscle, sore muscle, muscle aches, arthritis, back pain, neck pain, sports injuries, headaches, stress management, anxiety/depression, insomnia, digestive disorders, menstrual cramps, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancer recovery, weight loss, pregnancy, postpartum care, menopause, and other physical conditions.
What types of massage do you offer?
2. Relaxation massage
3. Prenatal massage
4. Hot stone massage
5. Deep tissue massage
6. Shoulder massages
7. Indie head massage
And, other comprehensive massage therapy
Why Choose Our Registered Massage Therapist in NHRC
Niagara Health & Rehab Centre